Acute Care Orientation Manual and Assessment Tools (E-book) (Complete set 4 modules)
$ 30.00 - Acute Care Orientation Manual and Assessment Tools (E-book) (Complete set 4 modules) (Member Price)
$ 50.00 - Acute Care Orientation Manual and Assessment Tools (E-book) (Complete set 4 modules)
We're sorry, but there is no inventory for the product you selected. Check out these other great products:
Note - this publication is an e-book. Hard copies are not available and will not be shipped. You must download this e-book (you can print a hard copy after you download).
ANNA is pleased to offer the second edition of this manual, which includes an updated module on Hemodialysis and three new modules on Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT), Peritoneal Dialysis, and Therapeutic Apheresis, which further reflect the diversity of acute nephrology practice.
Acute Care Orientation Manual and Assessment Tools (E-book)
- Module 1 -- Hemodialysis ISBN:978-1-940325-43-9 (117 pages)
- Module 2 -- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy ISBN:978-1-940325-44-6 (81 pages)
- Module 3 -- Peritoneal Dialysis ISBN: 978-1-940325-45-3:(71 pages)
- Module 4 -- Therapeutic Apheresis ISBN:978-1-940325-46-0 (69 pages)
This electronic resource provides both an orientation overview for the acute care nurse new to nephrology or the veteran nephrology nurses who is mentoring a nurse new to the specialty. Each module includes an overview of the topic as well as a list of skills that relate to that topic. You will receive both a PDF and a Word document of this publication so that you may edit and adapt to your needs!
All four modules amount to over 300 pages of content.
Upon your completed purchase, a "Download" arrow button will display on your order confirmation page for a one-time download
of this publication. You must download your publication immediately
Assessment Tools contained within the Modules:
- Anatomy and Physiology (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Principles (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Water Treatment (Module 1)
- Equipment and Monitoring (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Troubleshooting Machine Alarm (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Dialyzers (Module 1)
- Vascular Access - Central Venous Catheters (Modules 1,2,4)
- Vascular Access - Arterio-Venous Fistulas and Grafts (Modules 1,4)
- Vital Signs, Telemetry, and Hemodynamic Monitoring (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Patient Assessment (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Complications (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Infection Control (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Dietary Considerations (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Pharmacology (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Patient and Family Education (Modules 1,2,3,4)
- Advance Care Planning and End-of-Life Issues (Modules 1,2,3)
- Documentation (Modules 1,2,3,4)